OLFolderSync can synchronize any Microsoft Outlook folder with anyone else's (except for Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items). Synchronization of these folders runs as a background process facilitated by OLFolderSync synchronize messages. This allows you to easily synchronize Outlook folders via the Internet whithout the need for both parties to be online at the same time. When a new item is created or modified in an outlook folder, OLFolderSync automatically creates and sends a synchronization-email (i.e. a special e-Mail) detailing the item to specified others users. This synchronization-email is then automatically processed by remote user's previously installed OLFolderSync add-in which knows the target for the embedded item.
Synchronization can be limited to specific Outlook categories and, whether to include private items. All items which have holiday as category will not be synchronized.
» version 1.36 - posted on 2010-10-10
-works now with Outlook 2010(x86-x64)
-now 2 lic. for only 49,-€
» version 1.22 - posted on 2007-03-03
License Agreement By installing and using the software product OLFolderSync, (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE) you agree to all the terms of this License. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not install and use the SOFTWARE.
1. All the rights for the SOFTWARE belong to Sven Ilius.
2. The SOFTWARE is not free. The SOFTWARE is not sold, the SOFTWARE is licensed. By accepting this license agreement, you get the limited license for use of THE SOFTWARE within the trial period. Upon expiration of this license, you have to obtain the license for use of the SOFTWARE from Sven Ilius or from its authorized representative. Otherwise you should stop using the SOFTWARE and remove its files from your machine.
3. This license agreement, as well as the SOFTWARE use license, gives you non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE with the limitations this agreement explicitly provides for.
4. You can distribute unmodified copies of the SOFTWARE without any limitations and without permission or license from the copyright owner. You can include the SOFTWARE into any software packages on floppy disks, CD-ROM or other medium, place it on an Internet site, or distribute it through other networks.
5. The license for use of the SOFTWARE gives you the non-exclusive right to install the SOFTWARE and use it on computers which number depends on the license type. If the SOFTWARE is installed in a local network for shared usage, the number of computers specified in the license should correspond to the number of the computers the SOFTWARE is launched on. License for use of the SOFTWARE doesn't impose any limitations on duration of the period of use (except for special limited trial use license)
6. The license for the SOFTWARE cannot be sold or transferred to third parties or leased without written permission of the copyright owner.
7. The license gives you no right for to modify, decompile, disassemble, and clone the SOFTWARE.
8. Sven Ilius. gives no warranty that the SOFTWARE meets your requirements. The purpose of the limited trial license is to give you an opportunity to evaluate whether the SOFTWARE meets your requirements. After you obtain the license for use of the SOFTWARE, you can't claim any refund of its cost with the reasoning that the SOFTWARE doesn't meet your requirements or it used to meet them but doesn't any more.
9. Sven Ilius. is not liable for the loss of profit or any other damage occurred due to your use or improper use of the SOFTWARE. You use the SOFTWARE at your own risk.
10. Sven Ilius reserves all the rights not explicitly stated in the license.
11. Failure comply with the provisions of this license agreement automatically results in termination of the SOFTWARE use license and may result in administrative and/or criminal prosecution.
12. You agree to be identified as a customer of the Author and you agree that he may refer to you by name, trade name and trademark, if applicable, and may briefly describe your business in Authors marketing materials and web site. You hereby grant to Sven Ilius use your name and any of your trade names and trademarks solely in connection with the rights granted to Author pursuant to this marketing section.
13. The installation and the use of this SOFTWARE means an acceptance of the license definitions.